Wednesday, September 19, 2012

War, Racism and Islam

*Cover of Dam manga*

Assalamualaikum and peace to all of you :)

I have made a manga showing how today's war, violence, killing, terrorism and racism are contradicting with the teachings in Islam itself, especially in the Qur'an. 

This is including recent events of where our dearly beloved Prophet was insulted in a film; hence causing some Muslims to protest with violence; regardless of what the situation is, killing an innocent soul is still a SIN and NOT PERMITTED by Allah.

You can read it on deviantart:
http://iliani.deviantart.com/art/Dam-pg1-327321188

- Since there is mature content (contains violence/gore) so deviantart has a filter where only those who have an account on deviantart could view it. Just create an account to view my manga; it's free so don't worry :)

If you don't want to create an account, you can still read my manga at my website:
http://ilianimanga.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=13963169

I am not here to say that anyone is 'WRONG' or that I am 'RIGHT'; I am just here to present what I have to offer, and the words and verses of the Qur'an itself. I leave your judgement to come in play once you have finished reading my manga :) 

God-willing, He is All-Knowing and the Most Merciful :)

Feel free to share my manga to anyone to spread awareness if you'd like. 
Thank you so very much and God bless :)

*I will be making a Malay/Bahasa Malaysia version of my manga insya-Allah. Will publish it once it is ready! :)**

Peace and Love,
Iliani <3 :=":" br="br">

No comments:

Post a Comment