Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Mueller Building

Assalamualaikum =)

Since this blog is indeed entitled inspirations~ it is not only limited to nasihat2 or serious things to be shared, to raise one's spirits, but it can also be in the form of.. Laughter? :P

Tension2 asyik ckp serious2, let's loosen up a little with someone's severe forgetfulness ;p

Tadi I was on my way to... Somewhere.. (okie terlupa, maap2) n tgh la jalan2 antara bangunan2. As usual, adela ramai2 orang sedang lalu-lalang jgak sbb mmg interval between classes.

Then adela I ternampak one guy who was walking, tiba2 berhenti tgh2 jalan n was looking around. When I came about he asked me: "Excuse me, do you know where the Mueller building is?"

Right that instant, my brain trus berkata2, hence my mouth as well XD :
"Oh I'm not sure where it is, but it's somewhere around here."
He thanked me anyways and we were on our way.

Then I quickly said to myself; Okay, Mueller building sounds so familiar!! Tp tak brani nak main tunjuk to that guy which building it was nnt tersalah kang kesian dia, but I was sure it was around that area yg that guy stop to ask me where it was.

Jalan3...

Then aha! I saw the Mueller building! (ada the name of the building on the wall)

....It was right beside where that guy asked me where the building was.

Andddd bukannya tak pernah masuk that building. Last sem selalu je masuk building tu, naek tangga to 4th floor utk jumpa TA utk BIOL141.

.......................


*MLR stands for Mueller.. Jaooohnyaaa XD*


Being forgetful ade pros and cons dia,
but this is certainly one of the conssssss!!! XD

*malu2* maap2 ye chinese guy!!! XD Hope u did find the building since it was right beside us XD

*pelupa2 haiiihhh*

No comments:

Post a Comment