Wednesday, September 2, 2009

You work in the most mysterious, yet wondrous ways..

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

I have always known that He would be there to help us whenever we are in need.
I have known that His challenges for us on earth are a sign of His love to us, as well as to test our Faith in Him.
I have just recently know that maybe, all of our sufferings on earth, are simply a way He forgives our past sins.

Dear Allah,
though at times we might not see that Your tests and challenges, no matter how bad they may seem, actually have more good than bad, Wallahualam.

Dear Allah,
sometimes we do not realize that You have actually helped us in our times of need.

The day seemed so gloomy, with many things on my mind.
Everything was good, Alhamdulillah, except for this one thing I have no clue on how to solve.
With spirits laying low, other responsibilities had to be fulfilled.

Facing the 15-inch screen, it was time to complete another tough quiz of organic chem. Past score was 2 out of 5.
Answering the questions had left me with no hope of getting more than another similar score as the past.

4 out of 5.

Dear Allah,
how you work in such mysterious ways, to ease the spirit of one of your humbled, and tiny creation out of all the wonders of the world and space that belongs to You.
Such a small thing could actually raise my spirit miles away. Oh Allah, You are indeed the All-Knowing. I thank you with all my heart.

Alhamdulillah-hirabbilalamin.

No comments:

Post a Comment